WindRyder PWI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiya I'm Naw

3 posters

Go down

Hiya I'm Naw Empty Hiya I'm Naw

Post by NawruZz Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:41 am

Heya, just a little info about myself.

History:
I'm Naw. I joined PWI around...2008-2009 when it was a bit more populated.I uh originally was in a guild with Tink called Oblivion if I remember so shes seen me playing since maybe level 19.I then joined this guild when she moved here as well, after a while I went M.I.A or out of commission for about 6 years due to not having an able computer to run the game as good as I wanted it, and of course school and life.

It's good to be back. I need to relearn everything and regain items, but I'm slowly reaching there. I look forward to being a member who can help you guys out and have fun with you all and of course entertain you with my weirdness -NawZz Smile

Personal:
I'd like to keep things a little tight on this. Im 19 years old I live in Hawaii, I love to draw,paint, and study on things that interest me. I work at a restaurant as a floater and on my down time aside from drawing and painting of course I play games.

Art:

I've been doing art all my life, but I've only taken it seriously in the past 2-3 years and I still need to push on that here's a sample of a few sketches and pieces I've done. My time doing art and playing games is so limited because of my job but I push for both.

My style is based of realism, however I've been working towards other styles for the purpose of finding my own.
Hiya I'm Naw 1510499_636496779757264_1576029693_n

I actually sold this piece for 150$, (the person who help sell this piece didn't have change so he ended up giving me 200$)
Hiya I'm Naw 1467304_587156394691303_1390418129_n

Unsure if you know Shingeki No Kyojin or follow anime/manga at all, but heres a ball point pen sketch of one of the characters
Hiya I'm Naw 935537_568027693270840_1470226627_n

NawruZz

Back to top Go down

Hiya I'm Naw Empty Re: Hiya I'm Naw

Post by Odiseea Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:20 am

I am amazed, awesome art, congratz. And a little piece of advice, never ever give up on your dreams, no matter ow difficult it may seem to achieve them Smile Best of luck !
Odiseea
Odiseea

Back to top Go down

Post by NawruZz Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:17 am

Thanks! its always a pleasure to hear someone that likes what I do. Smile
And giving up Isn't an option for me haha

NawruZz

Back to top Go down

Post by mikkjes Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:31 am

Wow! Impressive work!
Glad to have you here! Welcome to our little family :-)

If you need anything ingame, let us know!

Also - we have a Facebook group that you can join if anyone of us knows your name there; it is a closed group, so you'll need an invite from a member. It's fun having contact there, seeing what we're up to. :-)

mikkjes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum